Let me ask you this . . .
• Do you like spending time with your friends?
• Would you be willing to help someone in need?
• Could you walk/run/sing/laugh with friends for an hour?
• Do you wish there were more opportunities for KIDS to help make this world a better place?
• Do you know that even kids can make a big
• Are you willing to challenge yourself, but need a little motivation?
• Is there a specific charity that means more to you than others?
. . . if you answered yes to one or more, JOIN US!!
Choose a charity. Have Fun! Set a goal. Have Fun! Work on your people skills. Have Fun! Become strong & confident. Have Fun!
Make a difference & HAVE FUN!!!!
Hi, My name is Morgan and this event was my idea.
My Mission: I hope to motivate kids to fundraise and give to a charity that means something to them, while also having fun with friends and getting a little exercise.
I want to give kids an opportunity to have an opinion, and to let them know that kids can make a difference too!!!
1st Annual KIDS ONLY
Motivating KIDS to GIVE
to a charity of their choice
Saturday, May 21st, 2011
Whitewater, WI – Middle School Track
We would love to have you there with us!!
Ask your parents and tell your friends!
Please Register by May 15th